Projects eligible for Canada Community-Building funding under this category are those that strengthen the ability of municipalities to develop long-term planning practices.
This category is primarily intended to support the development of municipal asset management systems. Visit the asset management section of this website to learn how AMO and the Canada Community-Building Fund are working together to help municipalities improve asset management systems.
Eligible projects under this category include (but are not limited to) the development and implementation of:
- Studies, strategies, and systems related to asset management;
- Training directly related to asset management planning;
- Asset management plans;
- Capital investment plans;
- Integrated community sustainability plans; and
- Other long-term infrastructure plans (e.g., Transportation Master Plans).
Investment to date
The figures above include Canada Community-Building investments made by all municipalities - except for the City of Toronto, which reports investments directly to the Government of Canada. Visit Toronto's website to learn more about the City's investments.